Sunday, September 2, 2012

Homemade Hamburgers

I love a good hamburger with plenty of flavor. I have been making my hamburgers the same way for as long as I can remember. This is a simple recipe but it is always good every time I make it. The ketchup and mustard gives the meat flavor and moisture. The breadcrumbs help to hold the meat together when you put it on the grill. If I do not have any bread crumbs, I will crumble up saltine crackers or even ritz crackers. For the buns, I like to buy the french hamburger rolls from Publix and toast them in the oven for a few minutes.
Ingredients:
1 pound hamburger
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tbs worcestershire sauce
2 tbs mustard
3 tbs ketchup
salt
pepper

Mix all the ingredients with the hamburger meat.

Roll into patties and place on the grill. I like to slice an onion and grill it with the hamburger patties.

Grill until done.
Serve with all your favorite toppings and condiments. I like to put a slice of cheese on the hamburger patty right after it comes off the grill so that the cheese begins to melt. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment